- Community Engagement and Events
- Portland Water, Sewer and Wastewater
- CUB Anniversary: 30 Years and Counting
- Climate and Conservation
- Consumers and Utility Customers
- CUB in the News
- Emerging Technologies
- General Utility Regulation
- People and History of CUB
- Legislative & Political
- Telecommunications and the CUB Connects Project
- Public Involvement and Coalitions
- Generation, Transmission, Distribution
NOW HIRING: Senior Utility Analyst
CUB is currently hiring for the position of Senior Utility Analyst. Join the team that’s helped save Oregon ratepayers over $5.3 billion!
The Senior Utility Analyst position is ideal for an individual with a strong economics and financial analysis background. Experience with, or proven interest in, the utility industry, energy policy, the environment, and clean energy investments is essential. The Senior Utility Analyst will work independently and collaboratively with CUB’s regulatory staff. This work is primarily office and meeting driven, and will require frequent Oregon travel. All applicants should possess strong analytical skills, a demonstrable interest in energy policy, and the capability to testify as an expert on behalf of CUB at PUC hearings. Applicants without such background should display experience in equivalent fields and an ability to learn the field in a limited timeframe.
For more information, please visit oregoncub.org/opportunities.